After Creating WIFI Network and password, I cannot see the wifi name I created on the wifi list.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

After Creating WIFI Network and password, I cannot see the wifi name I created on the wifi list.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-22 16:05:54
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.1.8

Hi,

I just have one M4 connected directly on my modem. On my first try to setup, it was successful. Good speed, smooth connection.

The next day this happened:
Whenever I try to connect on the deco, my wifi turns off and says "Denied access to network" on the deco network.

Next step, I rebooted. same thing happened.

I tried to reset and setup from the beginning (power off everything and reconnect)

Then, after making the new network name and it asks to connect on the deco, I can't find it on the wifi list..(Tried this on all of devices available ie laptop, other mobile, tv)

I tried adding the network manually, it says, "Connection timeout"

Please help, I'm not sure what steps to follow anymore to troubleshoot.

Options
1 Reply
Re:After Creating WIFI Network and password, I cannot see the wifi name I created on the wifi list.
2022-01-24 10:09:31

@ybba 

Hi, is your Deco M4 given by the internet service provider? If yes, may I know who is your internet service provider?

Have you tried to set up a different Deco as the main Deco?

After setup or when it asked to connect to the Wi-Fi of Deco, what is the LED status on the Deco M4?

Were there any changes recently?

Thank you very much.

Options