Re450 tether app can't find Frontier NVG443B router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-26 10:02:10
Model: RE450  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

I'm trying to connect my Re450 range extender to my Frontier NVG443B router using the tether app, but it doesn't show up. I'm following the instructions that came with the range extender and it doesn't seem to be working. I plugged the extender into a wall outlet right near the router, waited for the power light to be a solid color, and then followed the steps in the app up until the point where your supposed to connect it to the router, but like I said it just doesn't show up at all, and I don't understand why. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Re450 tether app can't find Frontier NVG443B router
2022-01-27 06:01:16

Hello @Kyle_M 

If RE can't detect Router's Wi-Fi signal during set up, please check instruction here to adjust Router WiFI channels: 

What should I do if the range extender cannot find my host network?

May I know could RE see the nearby WiFi signals from your neighbors'? RE can't see 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz Wi-Fi? 

Was the RE work with same wifi router before, can I have a photo of the WiFi scan page showing no router SSID? Can I have a photo of Router's WiFi settings? Thank you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 252

Replies: 1