Random disconnecting/spiky ping on M7350 mobile wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-28 07:14:04 - last edited 2022-01-28 07:16:40
Model: M7350  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: 6.2.3 Build 210414 Rel.1006n

Hello, I'm new user of TP-Link product

I got a problem with my connection where it randomly disconnect frequently and sometimes the ping spike unnaturally 

Based on my searches, it seems related to wireless channel interference since the problem starts occurring when number of wifi near me increased

by using a software called netspot it seems my wifi is using the channel 11 and quite few other wifi around me uses the same channel which make me assume thats the problem is with wireless channel.

for reference, my problem is very similar to https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/504288

What I have tried:

-restart the device(of course first thing)

-reset to factory default setting

-tried the same sim card on my phone which works good without any issue

-tried different sim card which works well on other device on my M7350, same issue still randomly disconnect

What I need help with are:

-how do I change my wireless channel? every time I try to change it there will be error message

"Wi-Fi channel has switched to 11 to avoid interference between Wi-Fi and LTE."

-If the problem is actually caused by something else, how do I fix it?

It is very annoying since its happen very frequently for example I got reconnected 3 times already writing this post LOL

Options
3 Reply
Re:Random disconnecting/spiky ping on M7350 mobile wifi
2022-01-30 07:16:40

@amirul913 

Thanks for your feedback. 

When the issue happens, may I know the WiFi is disconnected, or Wi-Fi is still connected but there is no Internet?

And can you find "Current channel is not save, restart WLAN to avoid" this message in router system log ?

Options
2022-02-13 05:31:34

@TP-Link 

Sorry for the late reply I was preoccupied with some stuffs,

- most of the time the WiFi stays connected, it just like temporary no internet for like 1~10 second and happens frequently but sometimes it does get disconnected but I think its due to my windows trying to swtich to other working connection

- Theres no such warning in my log just in case I will attach my log here if it helps

File:
tplink_log.tar.gzDownload
Options
2022-02-16 12:04:26

@amirul913 

Hi, thank you very much for getting back to me.
There is a beta firmware that might be helpful for your case and please refer to the private message for further assistance.
Please let me know whether it is working or not.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 531

Replies: 3