I NEED SUPPORT PLEASE!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

I NEED SUPPORT PLEASE!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
I NEED SUPPORT PLEASE!
I NEED SUPPORT PLEASE!
2022-02-03 13:07:38
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have posted here several times with the same issue. Your support team that you set me up with does not respond. When we finally did connect after a year of requesting assistance the support person had software issues which took hours to resolve. We're nearly 12 hours difference in time. I'm up in the middle of the night to get support, which isn't fair. 

During our support call last month we were disconnected due to weather on my side, power outage. I have not been able to reschedule support as they do not respond and I am still experiencing issues. 

Do you care about your customers at all?

The issue, again is that I have a 15-20 second delay on all IOT devices in my home. According to Ring, Logitech, Honeywell, Sonos their logs all indicate there is a delay for these devices receiving any request across the network. They have all validated that the request is made in their apps, and then do not see anything received by their devices for 15-20 seconds. There is clearly something wrong with the way these decos process data. 

Please provide me with support better suited for my eastern Canadian time zone. I would like this issue resolved! Thank you. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:I NEED SUPPORT PLEASE!
2022-02-08 07:54:43

@TWPS 

Hi, Nice to see you again.

I also got your email and have informed Parker to give an update at the earliest possible time.

Please pay attention to the update via email.

If you have any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.

Thank you very much.

Options
Re:I NEED SUPPORT PLEASE!
2022-02-11 20:47:00 - last edited 2022-02-11 20:47:53

@TWPS Using mine M9 Plus mainly for IoT devices (becuase it is said it is IoT router). Mainly I am using the Shelly brand and from Shelly themself  - the manufacturer (they have awesome support, not like @TP-Link ) don't have an idea why there is really slow initial connection to the M9.

Yes, turned off all protections also and QOS.

But no any support from TP-Link side, they even block me from their chanels and of course the "hotline" is not working.

Frustrated Deco (X90, M9 Plus, M4R, E4) & Tapo (C200, C210) owner looking for solutions to use the investment in them. Expensive Plastic...
Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 266

Replies: 2

Related Articles