No internet connection archer c6

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-09 16:30:44
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I bought archer c6 and the wan light is orange, what should I do?

Options
3 Reply
Re:No internet connection archer c6
2022-02-10 03:20:03

GigaKox wrote

I bought archer c6 and the wan light is orange, what should I do?

Hello @GigaKox,

Please follow this article to troubleshoot if there is no internet when connecting the C6 to the ISP modem:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1556/

BTW, who is your ISP? Be sure you have internet access when connecting a computer directly to the modem first. 

Options
2022-02-10 15:04:39

@Kevin_Z my problem is that router have no acces and no informations about my internet and it's 0.0.0.0 

When I try to clone Mac then it says that wan port is out plugged but it's not because I have orange light, maybe I can't connect my internet because I don't know my static ip or PPPoe but the site says that I have dynamic IP. Idk what to do :(

my IPS is not my popular, it's exist only for my town

Options
2022-02-11 02:35:38

GigaKox wrote

@Kevin_Z my problem is that router have no acces and no informations about my internet and it's 0.0.0.0 

When I try to clone Mac then it says that wan port is out plugged but it's not because I have orange light, maybe I can't connect my internet because I don't know my static ip or PPPoe but the site says that I have dynamic IP. Idk what to do :(

my IPS is not my popular, it's exist only for my town

@GigaKox Got you now. If that is the case, please contact your ISP to be sure you have the correct WAN setup parameters, the router may detect it wrong, the WAN connection type should be provided by the ISP, only when you get the correct type and details can you build up the connection to them.

Options