Archer AX1800 OpenVPN server log

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-13 10:01:52
Model: Archer AX1800  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.5

Hello. Just set up my OpenVPN server on this device a few days ago and all is working fine but i detected some unwanted traffic pointed to the OpenVPN server, i tried to set up some rules on my firewall but it would be good to look at the logs to se what is going on. Is there any way i cen access the OpenVPN server logs to see whats going on?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer AX1800 OpenVPN server log
2022-02-15 11:10:10

Dymas-CZ wrote

Hello. Just set up my OpenVPN server on this device a few days ago and all is working fine but i detected some unwanted traffic pointed to the OpenVPN server, i tried to set up some rules on my firewall but it would be good to look at the logs to se what is going on. Is there any way i cen access the OpenVPN server logs to see whats going on?

Hello @Dymas-CZ, there is currently no such log on the router for the OpenVPN connection, but we will record this as a feature request and will pass it along to the team.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 340

Replies: 1

Related Articles