Auto Restart at Set Times?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-18 14:15:13
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.3

Hi,

I have found that my Deco network often slows down after a day or two of usage, probably because of cache/congestion. So Is there any way to automatically restart my Decos at a fixed time (say 4am in the morning) everyday? If not, can a firmware update fix it?

TIA

Options
3 Reply
Re:Auto Restart at Set Times?
2022-02-19 01:00:36

@Divit mine slows down after 10 minutes.

and it is X90!!! 

Don't expect from TP-Link to add it. They will say "will tell our R&D" and will mark the topic as Declined 2 years later.

Frustrated Deco (X90, M9 Plus, M4R, E4) & Tapo (C200, C210) owner looking for solutions to use the investment in them. Expensive Plastic...
Options
2022-02-21 08:04:32

@Momcho  Hi, nice to see you again and I can see you are quite frustrated about your current issue. We are also appreciated that you came to us and ask for assistance.

Only the features that have been clearly refused by the engineers, we would mark it as “Declined”, such as changing channels and USB sharing.

For others, we will note down first and forward to R&D regularly. No roadmap/ETA will be shared unless it will be implemented on a specific firmware.

Divit As for the reboot schedule, there is already a plan to add it along with the firmware upgrade.

For Deco M5, it is said to be on 1.6.0. but for other models, no clear news has been told.

Thank you very much. 

Options
2022-02-21 08:07:51 - last edited 2022-02-21 08:08:31

@TP-Link in this case you R&D is extremely slow and doesn't care about customers, when promising requests and mark them as declined after more thant 2 years.

Frustrated Deco (X90, M9 Plus, M4R, E4) & Tapo (C200, C210) owner looking for solutions to use the investment in them. Expensive Plastic...
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 461

Replies: 3

Related Articles