Deco losing connection frequently

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-22 13:09:03
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

All,

One of my Deco's frequently turns red (disconnected) and after some time back to green (connected) this happens on regular basis. the interval between this occuring can vary from days to hours. Is already tried to switch the devices but this keeps happening at the same location. While according to my WIFI analyser the signal strenght on that location is more than sufficient to make the connection. Anybody an idea what I can do to solve this.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco losing connection frequently
2022-02-23 07:42:58

@wiegma01 

Hi, Have you checked whether this satellite unit is able to connect the nearest Deco unit around in case the signal source of this unit on the Deco APP is from the furthest Deco?

Then, can you send an email to support.forum@tp-link.com with the following information:

1. A picture of the location and distance of each Deco X60.

2. A picture about the exact location of this satellite unit, like on a bookcase/cupboard.

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 454

Replies: 1

Related Articles