OneMesh with AX10 after fritzbox

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-26 20:39:52 - last edited 2022-06-09 02:49:24
Model: Archer AX10  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello. 

I bought two archer ax10. I know, that one mesh is not enable together with my fritzbox.

But is it possible to configere my system, that the tp link Router uses one mesh and my fritzbox only gives the internet connection? 

I tried to disable the DHCP Server on my fritzbox and activate the DHCP Server of the tplink. 

I need the fritzbox to keep my DECT Devices working. (And i got them from my Internet Provider). 

But i dont want to have a System with a double NAT. 

I know i have to configure one AX10 as one mesh Master as Router. But i dont know how i should configure the Rest. 

Best Regards 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:OneMesh with AX10 after fritzbox-Solution
2022-02-27 15:54:23 - last edited 2022-03-08 09:04:08

@Kebr 

Hi,

Is the fritzbox you've got from your provider one of the models that are listed on this webpage?    https://avm.de/mesh/faqs/welche-fritz-produkte-unterstuetzen-mesh/

I think the only way to achieve your goal (create a Mesh network with no double NAT while keeping the provider's fritzbox in router mode to support your DECT devices) would be to make a fritzbox-Mesh between the existing fritzbox (provided it supports Mesh) and another compatible fritz device (router or repeater).

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:OneMesh with AX10 after fritzbox-Solution
2022-02-27 15:54:23 - last edited 2022-03-08 09:04:08

@Kebr 

Hi,

Is the fritzbox you've got from your provider one of the models that are listed on this webpage?    https://avm.de/mesh/faqs/welche-fritz-produkte-unterstuetzen-mesh/

I think the only way to achieve your goal (create a Mesh network with no double NAT while keeping the provider's fritzbox in router mode to support your DECT devices) would be to make a fritzbox-Mesh between the existing fritzbox (provided it supports Mesh) and another compatible fritz device (router or repeater).

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:OneMesh with AX10 after fritzbox
2022-03-08 09:03:47
Hey. First many thanks for the reply. Thats sad. I really dont know what i should do. The speed of the AX10 is great. But that is really annoing. Maybe i will return the ax 10. Best Regards
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1097

Replies: 2