TP-link interfernces

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TP-link interfernces

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TP-link interfernces
TP-link interfernces
2022-03-06 17:14:48

Hello. My issue is basically that whenever I turn on the TV my TP-link device won't work or the bandwidth won't be greater than 0,1MB and ping will be unstable from 100 to 2000 ms.

I'm afraid the only solution is turning off the TV if I need to use the device, but I hope there are other possible solutions :) this is weird

Options
3 Reply
Re:TP-link interfernces
2022-03-08 02:46:36

Hello   @zetaw 

Thank you for your valuable information!

- Try to plug the extender to a wall socket which is further away from TV and see if that helps, note that do not plug powerline unit into a power board or power strip 

- Download tpPLC Utility and check the powerline rate between powerline unit when TV is OFF / ON and see if there is is any difference

How to prepare for using the tpPLC Utility (new logo)?

- Please examine if there any devices nearby that may affect powerline environment as guide here 

What can I do if my powerline rate is very low?

At the same time, 1) Can I know the brand & model of your TV and the TV service provider 2) the model & hardware version of powerline device 

Thank you. 

Options
2022-03-10 16:49:26 - last edited 2022-03-10 16:53:26

Hello @Solla-topee , thank you for your answer

Unfortunately, I can't move the powerline adapter mainly for some cable lenght reasons. I have checked the bandwidth with the TV ON & OFF and it seems it is causing the issue. The TV is in the next room, and the power outlets in each room (one for the poweline adapter and one for the TV) are quite close to each other. I can't move the plug on the TV either, so the solution would be eliminating the noise from the electrical installation. How could I isolate the transformer from the TV and not allow it to interfere?

Powerline adapter: AV600

TV: TDSystems, I cannot figure out the model

Thank you!

Options
2022-03-17 13:47:38

Hello  @zetaw 

Thank you for information.Can you find a longer Ethernet cable to connect router and main powerline adapter. Or please connect TV & TV box power plug to a different power board/ power strip and see if that helps.  

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 217

Replies: 3

Related Articles