TX401 - Windows 10 64bit.. device manager shows.. something but driver wont install

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TX401 - Windows 10 64bit.. device manager shows.. something but driver wont install

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-14 00:31:03
Model: TX401  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi all,

AMD AM4 based m/b, PCIe4 and 3 slots. I have the TX401 in a PCIe3 slot on the m/b. When I tried installing driver.. it adds an item to the Device Manager, under Other, called Base System Device.

I've downloaded latest drivers for Windows 10 64bit. I've also gone to the Update Driver, and navigated to the TX401 driver folder for Windows 10, 64bit. No matter what I do, it tells me it cant find or install the driver.

I have uninstalled, removed device, physically removed it, rebooted, turned off, reinstalled, etc. 

It's brand new.. never used before. 

At a loss as to why this is not working. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:TX401 - Windows 10 64bit.. device manager shows.. something but driver wont install
2022-03-15 08:50:47

Hello   @beuwolf 

How to get into Windows safe mode?

If still the same, can I have a photo showing the installation failed? Can you share a photo of the computer motherboard ? 

How to check driver version of TP-Link adapters and system information of your computer?

Please also check my private message. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 950

Replies: 1