Deco E4 suddenly stopped working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-14 10:22:15
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version:

After working fine for a few months my three Deco E4 sattelites suddenly stopped working. They all show red lights. Did some resetting (also of modem)

and got them back to work but a few days later the same problem. Got it back to work again but after half an hour all red again. When I connect my laptop to a LAN-port of the modem all works fine. I updated to the latest firmware version.

This is so frustrating. Please help!!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco E4 suddenly stopped working
2022-03-16 07:08:24 - last edited 2022-03-16 07:10:17

Hi, Thank you very much for your feedback.

I would like to forward your case to the senior engineers and could you please send an email to support.forum@tp-link.com with the following information:

1. May I know who is your internet service provider and what is the model number of your cable modem?

2.Please send a picture of the IPV4 settings under Deco APP-More-Advanced when Deco turned flashing red?

3.if possible, please change a different Deco as the main Deco to see whether it made any difference:

How to Setup the Satellite Deco to be the Main Deco?

Thank you again.

(please leave me a message once you sent the email)

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 230

Replies: 1

Related Articles