Problems with 2 bluetooth adaptors on same keyboard (TP-Link Nano USB Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Problems with 2 bluetooth adaptors on same keyboard (TP-Link Nano USB Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-15 08:41:10
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

2 x TP-Link Nano USB Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter

2 x Laptops

1 x Bluetooth keyboard

I have recently purchased 2 TP-Link Nano USB Bluetooth 4.0 Adapters.

I have installed one in my home laptop and it connects to my bluetooth keyboard without a problem.

I have installed the other one in my other laptop and it connects to my bluetooth keyboard without a problem.

When I try to switch back to my home laptop it does not connect.

Is this because the adapters are working on the same frequency or are too similar and the keyboard doesn't know which one to connect to?

If so, is it possible to alter the frequency or channel or something on one of the adapters?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Problems with 2 bluetooth adaptors on same keyboard (TP-Link Nano USB Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter)
2022-03-17 15:49:40

Hello   @ukcoach 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

Do you mean only one UB400 could work at a time? If so , it is possible that UB400 uses the same Mac address, you could try modify MAC for one of the UB400 and see if that works.  Q9: Can I change the Bluetooth MAC address for UB400/UB4A?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 331

Replies: 1