System log

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

System log

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
System log
System log
2022-03-15 13:41:45
Model: Archer AX1500  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.5

Hi, 

Today I bought an AX1500 but sadly the system isn't logging. I would like to see the DHCP log but ain't showing. Tried every submenu but can't figure out what is going wrong. Could someone help me please? 

Thanks in advance!

Options
6 Reply
Re:System log
2022-03-16 07:56:35

Hello @Wouterrr,

I honestly cannot assure you if the DHCP is logged in the system, I want to confirm why do you need that? Is there an issue with the router?

Options
2022-03-16 10:04:29

Hi  @Kevin_Z ,

All routers log DHCP, if this one doesn't I bring it back to the shop.

Options
2022-03-17 01:04:54

Hello @Wouterrr, I'm not sure if "all routers log DHCP", but I want to know how do you want to monitor that for the network, we may have an alternative. If you'd like, please kindly explain.

Options
2022-03-17 06:00:23

Hi  @Kevin_Z ,

Even your (tp link) router have the option to select the DHCP log, but it just isn't working. I want the DHCP log to see what devices connect to my router.

Options
2022-03-17 09:24:55

Wouterrr wrote

Hi  @Kevin_Z ,

Even your (tp link) router have the option to select the DHCP log, but it just isn't working. I want the DHCP log to see what devices connect to my router.

Hello  @Wouterrr, if you just want to check the devices connected to the router, you have multiple options:

1. Network Map > Clients.

2. Advanced > Security > IP & MAC Binding > ARP List.

3. Advanced > Network > DHCP Server > DHCP Client List (if the clients are getting IP address from the router via DHCP).

Options
2022-03-17 09:34:34

@Kevin_Z 

I don't think you understand my question. I want the system DHCP log. Is this possible? A simple yes or no will suffice, thank you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 329

Replies: 6

Related Articles