HomeShield weekly report crashes app on Iphone/ipad

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-15 15:29:24 - last edited 2022-10-13 10:04:36
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 20211125

Been using the tether app on both my iPad and IPhone for a few weeks on my Archer AX73 with RE505X Extender.  No issues accessing it and functionality all works. I do have an issue when I try to access the weekly report within HomeSheild. As soon as I click to open report the app crashes. I've uninstalled and and reinstalled it. Makes no difference? Only thing I've changed this last two weeks Is I've upgraded to HomeShield Pro. Is this the issue?

Options
3 Reply
Re:HomeShield weekly report crashes app on Iphone/ipad
2022-03-16 06:33:49

Hello @SILVERMURCH, thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the TP-Link community.

May I know the iOS version on the iPhone and iPad? What is the version of the Tether app? Does this issue happen every time you try to open the weekly report?

If you have an Android phone, we would suggest you try to access the report on the Android phone and check if the issue persists.

Options
2022-03-16 08:57:42

@Kevin_Z

ios was updated only yesterday to the new 15.4, previous to this it would of been on the version prior to that. The update has not made any difference. My iphone is the new 13 but my Ipad pro is a few years old now.  As for the Tether app ver 3.5.3 (build62). If anything it seems to have happened after I subscribed to HomeShield Pro which has now been active for 11 days 

Cheers

Options
2022-03-16 09:47:26

Thank you very much for the update and details.  @SILVERMURCH 

To assist and figure it out efficiently, I've forwarded your case to the TP-Link support engineers who will contact you with your registered email address later. Please pay attention to your email box for follow-up.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 542

Replies: 3