Archer C6 nach Umstellung auf Accespoint kein Zugriff auf Verwaltungsoberfläche mehr

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C6 nach Umstellung auf Accespoint kein Zugriff auf Verwaltungsoberfläche mehr

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-17 13:36:13 - last edited 2022-03-21 10:39:05
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: aktuell

Nach Umstellung des Routers auf "AccessPoint" habe ich nach dem REBOOT keinen Zugriff mehr auf die Verwaltungsoberfläche des Routers/AccessPoints, obwohl ich sonst nichts geändert habe.

IP-Adresse habe ich mit 192.168.0.1 unverändert gelassen.... Es hilft nur noch ein RESET. Ich kann sonst alles Problemlos umstellen, nur sobald ich den Router als AccessPoint konfiguriere und neu starte... geht nichts mehr....

An was kann das liegen? Firmware des Routers wird mir bei derr Suche nach einem Upgrade als "aktuell" angezeigt.

Danke

Gunther

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Archer C6 nach Umstellung auf Accespoint kein Zugriff auf Verwaltungsoberfläche mehr -Solution
2022-03-21 10:36:53 - last edited 2022-03-21 10:39:05

@Kevin_Z 

Thank you for the hint with a router.

I plugged the Archer C6 to another router and found out that the IP-Adress of the "Access-Point" was automatically changed from 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.0.254

Why this happened I don´t know... 

Now I was able to log into the GUI of the ACCESSPoint to set the IP-Adress to the one I wanted.

Everything works fine now...

THX for helping!!

Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply
Re:Archer C6 nach Umstellung auf Accespoint kein Zugriff auf Verwaltungsoberfläche mehr
2022-03-18 10:40:54

@Gunther75 

When trying to access the web GUI of the Access Point, please be sure C6 is connected to the host router with an Ethernet cable, then try accessing its web GUI via http://tplinkwifi.net.

Options
Re:Archer C6 nach Umstellung auf Accespoint kein Zugriff auf Verwaltungsoberfläche mehr
2022-03-18 11:39:46

@Kevin_Z 

The Router is directly connected to my Notebook. I am accessing the Web Gui of the Router..... everything is working perfect..... I' m connected to the Web Gui and i can make changes..! I am using the default IP 192.168.0.1.... No Problem accessing the Web Gui...

But when i only switch the working Mode from "Router" to "AccesPoint".... no other changes are made.... e.g. IP-Adress stays the same.... the Router reboots.... and then  i do not have any access to Web Gui anymore.... neither using the IP Of the Router nor http://tplinkwifi.net.

I only switched to AccesPoint-Mode..... no Access to Web Gui.... When i reset the Router I instantly can acces the Web gui again.... then i only switch to AccesPoint-Mode.... no connection to the Web Gui!!!!

But at least the Access-Point seeams to  work as an Accesspoint.... but i want to Access the Web Gui....

THX

Options
2022-03-21 07:15:40

@Gunther75 

When you switch it to Access Point mode, can you find it on the host router/modem's web GUI? What is the IP address assigned to the C6 by the host router/modem? Are you able to ping that IP address from the computer? Are you able to ping it from the host router/modem?

Options
Re:Archer C6 nach Umstellung auf Accespoint kein Zugriff auf Verwaltungsoberfläche mehr -Solution
2022-03-21 10:36:53 - last edited 2022-03-21 10:39:05

@Kevin_Z 

Thank you for the hint with a router.

I plugged the Archer C6 to another router and found out that the IP-Adress of the "Access-Point" was automatically changed from 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.0.254

Why this happened I don´t know... 

Now I was able to log into the GUI of the ACCESSPoint to set the IP-Adress to the one I wanted.

Everything works fine now...

THX for helping!!

Recommended Solution
Options