Problem... archer c80

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Problem... archer c80

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Problem... archer c80
Problem... archer c80
2022-03-18 12:46:09 - last edited 2022-03-21 01:05:21
Model: Archer C80  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Archer C80(US)_V1_210716

I bought this router before 2 monts, first  work fine but after first mont the router start droping me from gaming LAN on my pc with note canot conect to the server, i try every setings on router that i know and the same DC... then i chang to my old router and the disconnecting stop i can play gams agan, so i need help can i fix this router ? (wireless network is not good)

Options
1 Reply
Re:Problem... archer c80
2022-03-21 03:47:53

@Tufleka 

Do you mean you are connected to the C80 via Wi-Fi when playing games? Which network are you connected to, 2.4G or 5G?

What if you connect the PC to the C80 via cable if you're playing games on a PC? If the issue persists, try manually setting a DNS server for the internet on the C80, you may try Google's 8.8.8.8 or CloudFlare's 1.1.1.1, then monitor again.

BTW, what kind of games are you playing? Can I have the name of it?

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 424

Replies: 1

Related Articles