Archer AX23 constantly dropping out.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-20 00:52:34
Model: Archer AX23  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

My router is continually dropping out or resetting? I am fairly sure it has something to do with the number of devices that are connected. (A direct plugin to the modem never drops out). Things seem to work fine during the day but when all the family gets home the dropouts happen every few minutes. I have read somewhere that there is a bug at 9 device connections, which seems to reflect the number of connections I have when the router drops out. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, I didn't have any problems with a previous TP-link router (which unfortunately has been broken). I bought the new tp-link router and it doesn't seem to be as good.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer AX23 constantly dropping out.
2022-03-21 03:42:43

@DanielL 

Hello, when the internet drops on the router, what is the status of the internet LED light? Is it green or orange/red? Who is your ISP?

How many client devices are connected to the router that you can monitor when that triggers the dropping out or resetting? If the number of the devices is less than that, the router is stable all the time? Try to check if there is any special device that triggers the dropping out.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1083

Replies: 1

Related Articles