Wifi on but cannot connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-22 18:08:46
Model: Archer C5400X  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.13 build20211222 rel 4243

Wi-Fi connection fault. I've tried turning off each wireless antenna in turn to connect and have some success with phone, however it is not stable and will lose connection regularly even in same room.. Other devices fail to connect, reporting incorrect password. Have reset router, using router preset password, still not able to connect. I've also updated firmware to latest release and still unable to connect. Internet and wired devices work flawlessly. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Wifi on but cannot connect
2022-03-24 08:28:17

@Potoftea 

Hello, we suggest going through the troubleshooting suggestions in the following FAQ then reporting back to the support to be advised further if the issue persists:

What should I do if wireless connection cannot work on TP-Link Wi-Fi router?

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 219

Replies: 1

Related Articles