I wanted a justification, an explanation.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-23 19:33:52 - last edited 2022-04-21 10:57:53
Model: RE650  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.9

Hello everyone, I came across this post to require some explanations which the support itself could not give me, I am waiting for someone to give me this answer .

Why does the RE200V4 model support OneMesh + Tp-Link Cloud Account, with extremely low specs and a top model like RE650V1, with a dual-core processor, doesn't have  support none of that, I will send two images taken from the testing the FCC where the specifications of both are clear and only reinforces my dissatisfaction with this model that looks like Tp-Link abandoned and doesn't care about who bought the RE650V1.

This is the RE200V3 model and according to the FCC itself there is no hardware difference between the V3 and V4, both only change their version and commercial price.

This is already the RE650V1 model clearly double in all hardware specs compared to our dear RE200V4, and I hope you guys explain this to me, I see no reason for the RE model650V1 does not receive both technologies, it has a good processor, more than enough RAM, and equally sufficient storage memory to include such technologies. 

I wish someone could answer me.

@Solla-topee 

@Kevin_Z 

And other moderators, engineers or guardians.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Queria uma explicação , ou justificativa.-Solution
2022-03-24 02:23:33 - last edited 2022-03-24 02:40:03

Hello @Andrsouzaaa 

Thank you for the feedback, this has been requested before and I agree it would be a nice idea to add this feature in the advanced model like RE650 , however, this feature does not seem to be included in RE650 V1 roadmap before, only V2 got this feature.  New model/ hardware version may get a feature built or planned even before it is come out in the market. Last time the same topic was raised internally but after evaluation I was told only OneMesh ' Planned'  model list in OneMesh compatibility list may get the chance of OneMesh firmware  (note that ' Planned' is not a 100% guarantee) this could be related to limited resources and new features our team is working at. 

I recommend you also leave a comment in the discussion here for this feature,  commenting in one place will be easier for us to collect your request  and prioritize a feature request before it shared that with our team. Thank you for your understanding. 

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Queria uma explicação , ou justificativa.-Solution
2022-03-24 02:23:33 - last edited 2022-03-24 02:40:03

Hello @Andrsouzaaa 

Thank you for the feedback, this has been requested before and I agree it would be a nice idea to add this feature in the advanced model like RE650 , however, this feature does not seem to be included in RE650 V1 roadmap before, only V2 got this feature.  New model/ hardware version may get a feature built or planned even before it is come out in the market. Last time the same topic was raised internally but after evaluation I was told only OneMesh ' Planned'  model list in OneMesh compatibility list may get the chance of OneMesh firmware  (note that ' Planned' is not a 100% guarantee) this could be related to limited resources and new features our team is working at. 

I recommend you also leave a comment in the discussion here for this feature,  commenting in one place will be easier for us to collect your request  and prioritize a feature request before it shared that with our team. Thank you for your understanding. 

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Queria uma explicação , ou justificativa.
2022-03-24 02:41:02

@Solla-topee I will do that, thanks for the reply... I'm deleting the post and going to post there in the one mentioned by you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 357

Replies: 2

Related Articles