Deco S4 Gradually lose speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-30 12:03:01 - last edited 2022-03-30 12:04:02
Model: Deco S4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have had the Deco s4 (Main with 2 satellites) for a while now but recently I've noticed that it consistently loses maximum speed. 

I pay for 500mb/s through Virgin in the UK however the majority of the time my Deco only outputs around 60/80 MB/s over both Wifi and my PC which is wired via Deco with Ethernet.

Rebooting the Main Deco brings the speeds right back up to 400+MB/s but over time (I've not tested how long but certainly within a day or 2) this dips back down to the 80MB/s range.

I don't have any devices set to priority and I have manually adjusted the limits to 1000MB/s but it hasn't helped. 

I don't think it is a Virgin throttling at peak times issue as the speed tests ever go up above the 80 MB/s limit once it falls but instantly comes back after a reboot.

Any ideas?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco S4 Gradually lose speed
2022-03-31 03:13:18

@hughesie27 

Nice to see you again.

Please help me check the required information on the other post.

At the same time, your case needs to be forwarded to the senior engineers later and please check whether you have got an email from us.

Thank you again.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 187

Replies: 1