Bluetooth adapter UB500 stops working after restart

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-01 16:58:30
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi, I've just bought bluetooth adapter UB500. It didn't work after plug and play so I downloaded the latest driver for Windows 10. Immediately after installing the driver I am able to connect to my amp via bluetooth but if I allow the computer to restart, bluetooth no longer works and I have to reinstall the driver again. I'm not happy to have to do this every time. Any suggestions?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Bluetooth adapter UB500 stops working after restart
2022-04-08 02:23:03

Hello  @s4b1n3 

• Try having the "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" option disabled

Adapter Properties settings>  Power Management tab> Uncheck   "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" box

If still the same, when Bluetooth icon disappears, please check if Bluetooth adapter still shows up in Device manager (search' device manager' in Windows search bar at the left corner)? Can I have a photo of the driver date and motherboard information

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 995

Replies: 1