deco x20 wifi connectivity

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-11 16:12:31
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.3

Hi all, 

I bought the deco x20 last fall and I just recently got a new microwave and since then when I use the microwave it will kill the wifi connection to my samsung tv running on the 2.4g network. the odd thing is my son has a samsung tablet running on the same network (2.4G) and he does not get an interuptions. Ive worked in tech support for years and Ive always told clients that Microwaves can cause interferance but have never had any issues until i bought this new microwave. 

now here's my question... is there a way to make the router choose a different channel or is this an issue with the tv? 

Options
1 Reply
Re: deco x20 wifi connectivity
2022-04-12 08:26:30

@greenshadow 

Thank you very much for your feedback.

May I know the model number of your new microwave oven?

When you said "it killed the wireless connection on TV", can I have more details or could you please provide a short video clip for me?

At the same time, I would like to forward your case to the senior engineers and please also check the email for further assistance.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 597

Replies: 1

Related Articles