One Deco M9 keeps disconnectiong

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-15 18:20:22
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.5.1

I have a mesh network with 2 Deco M9 Plus. Recently one started disconnecting from the main one. The light is still green as nothing ever happened, but all devices that are connected to show that "there is no internet connection". And when I open the Deco App, it shows that this Deco is disconnected from the main one. Rebooting the device helps for like an hour, but then it all goes back. I tried resetting the other deco and then readding it to the network, but with no results. Any advice before I go down the RMA route?

Options
1 Reply
Re:One Deco M9 keeps disconnectiong
2022-04-18 06:56:22

@nightrave 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Do you have a wired laptop and would it be possible to check whether the Ethernet connection from this unit had the same issue?

If possible, could you please set this unit as the main Deco and test whether the internet connection is still unstable or not?

How to Setup the Satellite Deco to be the Main Deco?

May I know how long have you had the Deco unit?

By the way, I have sent you another firmware via private message and please try to install this firmware via web UI and check whether it could improve the stability:

How to Update the Firmware of Deco--Method 2

Thank you.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 523

Replies: 1

Related Articles