Deco M4 WiFi keeps disconnecting intermittently (red LED)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-16 22:29:12
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.4 Build 20220113 Rel 38349

I have a DECO M4R (3 units) connected at the Hall, ground floor room and 1st floor room. 

I connect the main DECO M4 to the D-LINK DIR 878. I have been having issues with intermittent disconnecting with red led.(happens on all 3 DECO unit)

When this happens all devices will be disconnected. The SSID for the DECO M4 and the D-LINK are different.

1.I have tried update the Deco to latest firmware.

2. I have tried to move the Deco units by shuffling the location.

Still same issue persist.

Kindly advise how to fix this issue.

Is there any settings I should check?

DECO M4 -----> D-LINK DIR 878 -------> Alcatel lucent i-240g-t (provided by ISP- TM UNIFI)

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco M4 WiFi keeps disconnecting intermittently (red LED)
2022-04-28 04:49:49

@MrJuzz 

I have exactly the same problem but look like no one has a solution here.  All my Decos are up to date on the FIrmware as per the App.  The main Deco and other Deco's intermittently turn RED and White for no REASON.  Last nite they worked well and in the morning all were RED !! My itnernet directly from the Nokia Modem/WiFi router is working fine. 

I am completely lost ...........there seems to be no consistent solution to this.  Should I just throw away my DECOS !! 

Options
Re:Deco M4 WiFi keeps disconnecting intermittently (red LED)
2022-05-10 05:57:43

@MrJuzz 

Hi, the following troubleshooting guide will help:

What can I do if the internet connection is unstable

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1432

Replies: 2