Why cant you create proper drivers and add download links for them to your website?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Why cant you create proper drivers and add download links for them to your website?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-18 15:35:02
Model: TL-WN881ND  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I find it astounding that TP link does not have the ability to update their products page with proper drivers. I had to scour your dumbass forms for a random link to a unsigned driver just to get your devices to work properly. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Why cant you create proper drivers and add download links for them to your website?
2022-04-19 01:53:43 - last edited 2022-04-19 01:56:42

Hello @LinkSucksAss 

Sorry to hear about the experience, here is the TL-WN881ND official driver and official driver goes through full test. Sometimes support also share a chipset /public driver if official one does not work on certain computer,  may I know which driver did you installed that works on your computer? 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 305

Replies: 1

Related Articles