Internet icon orange not going green.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-29 17:51:29
Model: Archer AX55  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Recently Bought the AX55, Tried setting it up but the internet icon stays orange not going green and config fails all the time. My Modem is fine and the cable is ok what do i do?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Internet icon orange not going green.
2022-05-05 09:34:30

Hello @Sophielx09

Can I know who is your ISP? I would suggest going through these troubleshooting suggestions then check if the router connects to the internet:

What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options