Connection issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Connection issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Connection issues
Connection issues
2022-05-02 17:50:43
Model: Archer AX11000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Just brought this modem and seem to be having trouble setting up. I have followed the instructions but kelp getting told I have no internet connection. Reconnect my old sky router and it's fine. Can someone help please. 
I have an feel connection with a Openreach modem and Ethernet cable. But my connection just stays red. I have reset and restarted many times and I still cannot get it to work. 

Someone help please 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Connection issues
2022-05-02 17:53:49
Options
Re:Connection issues
2022-05-24 06:07:07

Hello @Goosefat 

Please check and ensure the internet is working properly by connecting a computer directly to the Openreach modem, which will confirm if you do have internet access on the modem.

If the Openreach modem does provide you with internet access, please check what is the connection type required by the modem, and follow the troubleshooting suggestions below to check the settings on the AX11000:

What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 185

Replies: 2

Related Articles