VR2800

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

VR2800

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
VR2800
VR2800
2022-05-03 06:46:40

I am using VR2800 modem. This device is a device with very superior hardware features but lacking in software features. It was last updated in 2020. The biggest shortcoming of this device is that the SNR value cannot be adjusted manually. SNR values ​​are already low in a country like Turkey, where there are lousy indoor installations with copper wires. The device works with 10.4 to 10.8 db SNR values ​​in my house. When line pollution increases, this value drops below 8 and I experience breakouts. I have a Kennetic extra dsl modem that I bought before the VR2800. I plug it in and set the SNR to 12 db and I never get disconnected. However, there are more than 30 devices in my house that are constantly connected to the modem, along with smart sockets. Keenetic modem doesn't handle it. I can't use my beautiful VR2800 modem. This device must have SNR configuration in the system settings. Please do not withdraw your support from the device. If you set the SNR with a recent firmware, this device will be perfect for VDSL connections.

Options
1 Reply
Re:VR2800
2022-05-17 01:03:20

@nazmiuyar 

merhaba nazmi kardeş

yeni yazılımlar çıktı görmüşsündür daha doğrusu önceden çıkmış biri de ocakta çıkmış. Yani yeni firmware kısmı tamamdır senin dediğine gelirsek snr tamam mı bakmak lazım. ben modemi yeni aldım o yüzden daha açmadım. Fiber internetin gelmesini bekliyorum 1 aya kadar gelince modemi test edebileceğim. umarım inşaallah tüm umduklarımız gerçekleşmiştir. Bu arada çok teşekkürler katkıda bulunduğun için.

Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 251

Replies: 1

Related Articles