Tether locates device but receive error on login

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-13 20:13:53 - last edited 2022-05-18 11:08:51
Model: Archer C5400  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

The Archer is up to date, my tether app is up to date on my ios iphone, my iphone is up to date.  Shows my device listed, when I click on it, I get "An error occurred.  Please try again later."  Prior to this, no issues, have excellent WI-FI so not the router itself.  Have restarted my phone AND tried on a different phone.  Please help!

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Tether locates device but receive error on login-Solution
2022-05-18 11:08:46 - last edited 2022-05-18 11:08:51

Hello @danjaclabs 

If you can't login to your TP-Link router on the Tether, please follow the guide below to troubleshoot:

What if Tether failed to login to my TP-Link product?

If still cannot login, please show us the login failed error message, which may give us some clue.

You can also try to power off then on the router, as well as login out the TP-Link account on the phone then login again to confirm.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Tether locates device but receive error on login-Solution
2022-05-18 11:08:46 - last edited 2022-05-18 11:08:51

Hello @danjaclabs 

If you can't login to your TP-Link router on the Tether, please follow the guide below to troubleshoot:

What if Tether failed to login to my TP-Link product?

If still cannot login, please show us the login failed error message, which may give us some clue.

You can also try to power off then on the router, as well as login out the TP-Link account on the phone then login again to confirm.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 358

Replies: 1