Binding my old TP-link account to my new account doesn't work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-16 08:48:27

Long story short I have lost access to the email address I used to sign up for a TP-Link Forum account in March 2015. As there appears to be no way to change the registered email address (which seems crazy these days when other forums) I creted a new account using a current email address. However when I tried to link my old account to the new account it states it was sucesssful but has not imported any of my 13 previous posts etc. These are all still visible if I log in to the old account.

I cannot see how to contact an admin for this site hence my post. Please can someone from TP-Link help me importing my previous posts. For info my username was FozzieBear but during the import process it allowed me to use my current forum user name Fozzie Bear (same as before but less the space) which I selected.

Many thanks

Fozzie

Options
1 Reply
Re:Binding my old TP-link account to my new account doesn't work
2022-05-19 03:38:55

Hello @Fozzie Bear 

Thank for asking in the community forum.

Have you followed the steps in the below article to link your old forum account to this new community?

How to bind your original account to the new TP-Link Community

If you have already followed the steps but still failed to import the old posts here, I would like to have the email account in the old forum, you can tell me via a private message.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 517

Replies: 1