Archer TX3000E ridiculously slow speeds

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-16 19:42:12
Model: Archer TX3000E  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I got the card a couple of days ago and when I connected to the wifi and checked the speed it was giving me less then a mbps, But then I look at the Wi-Fi Status it shows between 120-780 mbps. I've tried a bunch of different versions of the driver but nothing seems to change it at all at. I am a fair distance from the router but my phone right next to the antenna gets around 100 mbps. Even with it being this slow it still seems that browsing the internet and streaming works fine but certain applications wont load because of the connection.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer TX3000E ridiculously slow speeds
2022-05-17 02:50:22 - last edited 2022-05-17 02:53:48

@Jared_Gordon 

The speed is quite abnormal, it is recommended to check if antennas on the TX3000E are properly installed, try adjusting the direction of the antennas.

Locate Router & PC using the adapter closer to each other

Remove the obstacles, cordless phone or Bluetooth device which may cause interference on 2.4Ghz. 

If you have a dual-band router, try a different Wi-Fi band like 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz band

Try connect TX3000E to a mobile hotspot wifi and what is the speed it could get? 

If still the same, do you have a different PC to test the TX3000E adapter? 

The model of router,  how far from the router and the PC using the adapter? 
Please help check the driver version of adapter and computer motherboard info and send us the photos: https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2722/

Options
2022-11-14 21:43:24 - last edited 2022-11-16 20:34:06

@Solla-topee 

Hi

Today I bought brand new TX3000E based on Intel 6E 210 chipset. No problems with installation.

The problem is with data transfer. On this card I got approx. max 50Mb/s, when on my phone 150-190Mb/s - the same localization

Checked connection: 5GHz. Even more, the same low transfer is with connection 1200/1200Mb/s I got once!

I got two TP-Link routers, FW of course up to date, AX10 and AX23. I read all your answers to similar problem, tried solutions, but non worked:

- router's Smart connect ON and OFF (2,4 and 5GHz together and separated)

- router's different channel

- router's different channel width

- card's new Intel drivers

- disconnecting and connecting antenna

I tried on both routers, moved them to the same room (2m from card antennas), one router enabled at a time.

Connection and speed

Test result with 200/20Mb/s download / upload internet connection (phone gets almost 200)

My desktop info below:

Intel driver

Asus B450M-A II mobo

Windows 11 Home 64bit

TP-LINK AX10

I still can return device to shop and get refund, but I want to try to make it work. Any suggestions?

EDIT: never mind, I returned card to the shop, but I leave this post just to refresh the problem.

Options
2022-11-22 04:46:55

Hello  @Mibo80 

Thank you very much for providing the case details, from the pictures, the speed does not seem to be right and may need to escalate your case, sorry to hear about the return. If you need any help, please let us know. 

If any user experience similar concern, please Start a New Thread for your TX3000E adapter, thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1145

Replies: 3