Using AX11000 with Sky ultrafast

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-20 13:41:09
Model: Archer AX11000  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: As purchased

Hello,

I am in the UK and I bought the Archer AX11000 after reading all the reviews to improve my wifi and internet at home. I bought an MT992 modem as the connection is G.Fast and the service provider is SKY.

How do I get it to connect to the internet? The signal is great through the modem but I cannot get the router to accept it. Please can somebody tell me what I am doing wrong?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Using AX11000 with Sky ultrafast
2022-05-23 07:46:52

Hello @Shaygee2 

Do you have internet access when you connect the MT992 modem directly to your computer? If yes, you should be able to connect the AX11000 to it. If you haven't tried this, please confirm this first as we can verify if there is any restriction or limitation on your line. If there is no internet access on the computer when the MT992 modem is connected directly, there might be restrictions on your line and it is suggested to contact your ISP Sky to release any binding.

Please refer to the below troubleshooting guide to confirm some basic settings again on the AX11000 if the internet is working fine when the MT992 modem is connected to your computer directly:

What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 302

Replies: 1

Related Articles