Login Error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Login Error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Login Error
Login Error
2022-06-07 21:39:17 - last edited 2022-06-08 01:15:00
Model: TP-Link Routers  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

I have created login ID and password for lgoing then a window appears where my router display, I click on the image then a window appear for login ID and password. 

I have again put my login ID and password but a message appear wrong I'd and pasword. 

How do I connect to my device now!? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Login Error
2022-06-08 06:23:43

Hello @Creativeali 

Can I have the model number of the TP-Link router? When you try to login to its web management page with the ID and password, does it show any error? Can I have the screenshot when it fails?

It's suggested to go through the following FAQ to do some basic troubleshooting if it still fails:

How do I log into the web-based Utility (Management Page) of TP-Link wireless router?

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 227

Replies: 1

Related Articles