Deco x60 whatsApp "connecting" message

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-13 03:42:16
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.9 Build 20211228 Rel. 55234
Hi, I bought a deco x60 2 weeks ago and they are connected by ethernet cable, the Wi-Fi signal is very good but I have noticed that when I go to whatsapp I get the "connecting" message on my iOS device for about 50 seconds and I cannot send or receive messages. All configuration is by default and I looked for several alternatives on the internet but without being able to solve it. your help please

I'am from Peru and my ISP is Claro 300Mbps

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco x60 whatsApp "connecting" message
2022-06-14 02:38:33

@luisda 

Welcome to the community.

Please help me check the following information as well:

1. Would all the mobile clients have the same issue with WhatsApp when on Deco's network?

2. Please confirm there are no parental control settings for these devices.

3. Would WhatsApp work well if the device is on a 4G mobile network?

4. "I go to whatsapp I get the "connecting" message on my iOS device for about 50 seconds and I cannot send or receive messages", can I have a video clip of this?

(I have provided my email address via private message and you could send the video to my email.)

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

--------------------------

Deco X50-PoE is ready for your advice. If you are interested, please help us complete the following survey.

Deco X50-POE Survey

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 481

Replies: 1

Related Articles