Deco iphone app stopped working right, No parent control, etc, app tells cloud services fail

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco iphone app stopped working right, No parent control, etc, app tells cloud services fail

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-14 05:46:40 - last edited 2022-06-14 06:37:38
Tags: #fail
Model: Deco X50  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Deco iphone app stopped working correctly. I lost all settings about parental control (they are not even shown in the app) and can even not unpause devices. Also see errors that cloud services failed, cant change settings per device. It is second day. What is going on?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco iphone app stopped working right, No parent control, etc, app tells cloud services fail
2022-06-15 07:04:32

@ysh2 

Hi, Welcome to the community.

Would it be possible to send me some pictures of your current issue on the Deco IOS APP?

(You could also see my email address in the private message and you could also send the pictures to my email.)

And if you switch to the 4G mobile network, are you able to change these settings on the APP?

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

--------------------------

Deco X50-PoE is ready for your advice. If you are interested, please help us complete the following survey.

Deco X50-POE Survey

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 336

Replies: 1

Tags

fail