Onemesh outdoor antenna?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Onemesh outdoor antenna?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Onemesh outdoor antenna?
Onemesh outdoor antenna?
2022-06-14 11:19:09

I purchased the Archer MR600 4G OneMesh router as my area is not covered by ADSL/fiber and I have a three floor house and a big garden.

It seems that there is no outdoor OneMesh range extender (waterproof / IP65) powered by POE or at least low voltage. I would like to extend the wifi signal over my garden. Now I have, on the roof, the FlashOwl AC600 outdoor range extender but I would like to use the OneMesh technology outdoor too. Any suggestions?

Thank you

Options
2 Reply
Re:Onemesh outdoor antenna?
2022-06-16 01:38:41

Hello @Nicero 

Thank you for being interested in TP-Link Mesh product.

OneMesh Products are home products which are indoor only.  For outdoor extenders, you could consider building an Omada mesh using Outdoor APs, refer to article below for more details:  How to Build a Mesh Network via Omada EAP in Your Home

Here is the sub forum of the business products, you could start a thread there for more suggestions on outdoor AP or extenders. Hope this helps. 

Options
Re:Onemesh outdoor antenna?
2022-10-06 05:39:23

@Solla-topee this sux, is there any reason tp-link can't make any waterproof outdoor onemesh extender? Most houses have a garden! Something like RE365 V1 but outdoor would be nice. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 376

Replies: 2

Related Articles