We're Looking For Your Feedback On TP-Link Community Here!

2022-06-17 08:15:02 - last edited 2023-07-13 06:01:09
Hi there,

This thread is created to hear from you about your feedback or new ideas for the TP-Link Community itself.

We want you to enjoy with our community, so we're curious to know what things you feel our community should add /change /improve? Specific content or topic you'd like to see? New forums boards we should start? Adjustment to the user interface?

If you see anything that could be changed for the better, or if you would like to see more of a certain type of content or topic, Let Us Know With a Reply (or send me a Private Message if you prefer).

We're looking forward to hearing from you soon.

*Note: This is to gather community feedback and content ideas only. 
If you are having a product concern, please find an appropriate thread or line of communication.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Me:
I'm one member of TP-Link Home Community Moderators. My goal is to encourage community growth and improve its accessibility, making our community forum a more engaging and active place for our valued customers to engage not only with TP-Link officials but also with each other.

Hope that we can all work together to make this a friendly and constructive community!
Options
9 Reply
Re:We're Looking For Your Feedback On TP-Link Community Here!
2022-06-22 10:58:52 - last edited 2023-07-13 06:01:08

@Kevin_Z thank you very much for getting feedback about tplink, tplink is best I have been using it from last many years

Options
2022-11-05 14:00:56 - last edited 2023-07-13 06:01:08

@Kevin_Z Here are some much-needed features for this community:

• Enable dark mode
  • Add a "delete all" option under "my notices" in user settings
  • Add an "unsubscribe all" option under "my subscriptions" in user settings
  • "Comments" on thread should not be counted as "posts".
  • "Email me when someone replies" should be changed to "Email me when someone replies to my comment"
  • Stop "auto-subscribing" to any thread I comment on
  • Make the website snappier
Just a M4 (2-pack) user who regrets buying it
Options
2022-11-10 03:27:26 - last edited 2023-07-13 06:01:09

@ImtiazAli 

Welcome to the TP-Link Community, and thank you very much for the feedback and feature request for the community.

We appreciate it a lot as these type of feature request or improvements help us to know more about how our community users like it to be, and how to make the basic functions more user-friendly. 

If you have any other questions, concerns, or feature requests, please do not hesitate to reach out or create a topic. We highly appreciate it.

Options
2022-12-26 08:31:46 - last edited 2023-07-13 06:01:09
Please sort out your system on the forum posts that deals with inappropriate language it is just crazy. I have been pulled up on every single post recently, with words with NO inappropriate rude language…. It just gets so frustrating trying to post on here. I will try to type it again here with the word ‘and’ in-between. ( isn’t ) and ( it ). ? Remove the brackets and the word ‘and’ and your software pics up a slang word describing part of the human anatomy and blocks the post ! There was at least three or four other similar examples Message me directly or post a direct contact for me so I can pass on the other examples… as obviously I cannot post them here ! Thank you Neil
Options
2022-12-26 08:34:35 - last edited 2023-07-13 06:01:09

@NeilPaisnel 

oh... and seeing how your forum reformatted my last post.     I had used paragraphs and good line spacing to make I readily / easily readable.     The forum has removed all the blank lines and strung it all together,  making it very difficult to comprehend!

Options
2023-02-12 13:11:38 - last edited 2023-07-13 06:01:09

@Kevin_Z Also, the posting time of every thread should be visible from the forum page.

I don't want to click on every single thread to see when it was posted.

Just a M4 (2-pack) user who regrets buying it
Options
2023-05-06 16:38:49 - last edited 2023-07-13 06:01:09
Options
2023-09-26 12:13:09

I am ghaving a doubt can i ask a question? 

Options
2024-02-14 06:33:44
I’ve just (re) found this community. It seems I joined in 2020, but have gone on my own discovery journey with TP-LINK & other IOT devices. My home network now comprises some 100 such devices, managed using the TAPO, eero, and ALEXA apps. So far I’ve managed without a hub, but I’ve just ordered one. The discovery journey continues !
Options

Information

Helpful: 5

Views: 1173

Replies: 9