Cant connect to the Internet. Lan Led off, Internet Led orange. What to do?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-19 11:03:57 - last edited 2022-06-20 03:09:45
Model: TL-WR840N  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version: 0.9.1.4.16

WiFi Led is on, Internet Led is orange and Lan Led is off. Tried unplugging and plugging it back again. Still cant connect to the internet.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Cant connect to the Internet. Lan Led off, Internet Led orange. What to do?-Solution
2022-06-20 03:09:41 - last edited 2022-06-20 03:09:45

Hello @Jaredjmu 

It's suggested go through the troubleshooting guide below to connect the router to the internet:

What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Cant connect to the Internet. Lan Led off, Internet Led orange. What to do?-Solution
2022-06-20 03:09:41 - last edited 2022-06-20 03:09:45

Hello @Jaredjmu 

It's suggested go through the troubleshooting guide below to connect the router to the internet:

What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 726

Replies: 1

Related Articles