VR2100v VoIP problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

VR2100v VoIP problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
VR2100v VoIP problems
VR2100v VoIP problems
2022-06-25 14:16:41 - last edited 2022-06-29 07:16:57
Model: Archer VR2100v  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Archer VR2100v(EU)_V1_210719

Hello again.
My TPLink VR2100v EU have problems with VoIP and its one way audio i tryed everything from last post and its still same.

But i think i found reason why and maybe its because of setting that i cant change via GUI.

My ISP is useing UDP for VoIP.
Is there a way to change to UDP at all?

Thanks.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:VR2100v VoIP problems-Solution
2022-06-26 15:33:00 - last edited 2022-06-29 07:11:06
So i found solution to this of one way voice. The problem isnt NAT ALG setting not even NAT itself under VLAN interface for VoIP. The problem is that Host Name is empty. As soon i entered host name in my case "Archer_VR2100v" voice was perfect and crystal clear even better then ISP modem routers. So you should fill you Host Name under VoIP VLAN interface and that should do it. You can even change region even(if you want your dial tone) if its locked in GUI. The thing is you must go back to QuickSetup and guess what country is supported for VoIP Locale in my case its Serbia that i need. Here is list of all VoIP locale that you can change to via Quick Setup. https://i.imgur.com/tWRBoHC.png
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:VR2100v VoIP problems-Solution
2022-06-26 15:33:00 - last edited 2022-06-29 07:11:06
So i found solution to this of one way voice. The problem isnt NAT ALG setting not even NAT itself under VLAN interface for VoIP. The problem is that Host Name is empty. As soon i entered host name in my case "Archer_VR2100v" voice was perfect and crystal clear even better then ISP modem routers. So you should fill you Host Name under VoIP VLAN interface and that should do it. You can even change region even(if you want your dial tone) if its locked in GUI. The thing is you must go back to QuickSetup and guess what country is supported for VoIP Locale in my case its Serbia that i need. Here is list of all VoIP locale that you can change to via Quick Setup. https://i.imgur.com/tWRBoHC.png
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 717

Replies: 1

Related Articles