Packet Loss from Decos! Tried various models

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-26 02:00:58
Tags: #HELP!
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hey everyone,

I am really starting to have an issue with TP-Link deco products. When I am gaming I am getting random packet loss for no reason and at the most random times. Previously I had the E3 Deco products but when I started to experience packet loss I then upgraded to the M4 model as they had a more powerful processor since when I monitored the CPU usage of the Deco it was hitting 100% load a lot of the time.

However, since the problem continued on the M4's I then have now just upgraded to the TP-Link Deco X60 model and still the same issue!

After looking online, I have currently switched off: Beamforming and Fast Roaming, I also operate the Deco's in access point mode since I have a router handling the DHCP.

Deco's are also on the latest firmware update, does anyone have any advice or some tips of what I can look into to resolve this extremely frustrating problem?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Packet Loss from Decos! Tried various models
2022-06-28 09:38:50

@Techie26 

Hi, is the gaming device connected to Deco via Ethernet connection or 5ghz wifi?

--if it is connected via wifi, please also turn off the Mesh Technology on the gaming machine.

If unplugging the satellite Deco X60, leaving the main X60 only, will the packet loss get better?

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

-------------------------

Deco X50-PoE is ready for your advice. If you are interested, please help us complete the following survey.

Deco X50-POE Survey

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 748

Replies: 1

Tags

HELP!
Related Articles