Ax73 - Maximum devices under whitelist access control

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-27 16:55:52 - last edited 2022-06-28 03:33:37
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi,

1) what is the maximum devices/Mac addresses that can be white-listed on ax72?  including both wired and wireless connected devices? 

2) also, number of devices that can be configured for bandwidth control and mac-ip binding - on ax73?

Thanks,

I

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Ax73 - Maximum devices under whitelist access control-Solution
2022-06-28 03:33:30 - last edited 2022-06-28 03:33:37

@Idharich 

1) what is the maximum devices/Mac addresses that can be white-listed on ax72?  including both wired and wireless connected devices? 

Kevin: It's up to 64 Access Control Rules that can be configured on both Archer AX72 and AX73.

2) also, number of devices that can be configured for bandwidth control and mac-ip binding - on ax73?

Kevin: It's up to 64 IP & MAC Binding Rules that can be configured on the AX73.

While for the bandwidth control setting, you can assign specific bandwidth to every device that shows up in the client list. Visit this guide to learn how to configure it: How do I limit the speeds of devices connected to my network?

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Ax73 - Maximum devices under whitelist access control-Solution
2022-06-28 03:33:30 - last edited 2022-06-28 03:33:37

@Idharich 

Kevin: It's up to 64 Access Control Rules that can be configured on both Archer AX72 and AX73.

Kevin: It's up to 64 IP & MAC Binding Rules that can be configured on the AX73.

While for the bandwidth control setting, you can assign specific bandwidth to every device that shows up in the client list. Visit this guide to learn how to configure it: How do I limit the speeds of devices connected to my network?

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 470

Replies: 1