Perte de débit entre boitiers deco M9 plus / Lost bandwidth between Deco 9 Plus satellites

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Perte de débit entre boitiers deco M9 plus / Lost bandwidth between Deco 9 Plus satellites

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-27 17:43:02
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi

I have a Deco 9 Plus 3 satellites installation.

It was working fine with ADSL. Now I just switched to Optic fiber. On the Livebox I have 1100 Mbs, on the main satellite I have 600 Mbs (which is good), but on the 2 other satellites I have only 20 Mbs !

Any idea what I do wrong? I have performed the installation twice, no changes.

Thank you !

Jay

Bonjour,

J'ai un deco 9 plus 3 boitiers. Ca marchait tres bien avec l'ADSL, aujourd'hui je suis passé à la fibre. Sur ma Livebox orange j'ai 1100 Mbs, sur le boitier principal j'ai 600 Mbs (ce qui est tres bien), mais sur les deux autres pas moyen de dépasser 20 Mbs !

Une idée de ce que fais de travers ? J'ai refait l'installation complète 2 fois ca ne change rien.

Merci !

Jay 

Options
4 Reply
Re:Perte de débit entre boitiers deco M9 plus / Lost bandwidth between Deco 9 Plus satellites
2022-06-28 05:45:46

@Djaypee 

Welcome to the community.

Are the two satellite M9 plus wirelessly connected to the main M9 plus?

May I know how did you run the speed test from Deco? is the client connected via 5ghz or via Ethernet connection?

Have you checked the link speed when the test device is connected to the satellite unit?

How to check the associated/link speed on a wireless client

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

--------------------------

Deco X50-PoE is ready for your advice. If you are interested, please help us complete the following survey.

Deco X50-POE Survey

Options
Re:Perte de débit entre boitiers deco M9 plus / Lost bandwidth between Deco 9 Plus satellites
2022-06-28 07:53:19 - last edited 2022-06-28 07:53:43

@David-TP 

Hi David,

Are the two satellite M9 plus wirelessly connected to the main M9 plus? >> No, connected through WiFi

May I know how did you run the speed test from Deco? >> Connected to each satellite with my phone, I run the test with speedtest.net 

is the client connected via 5ghz or via Ethernet connection? >> I tried both, 2,4 and 5 Ghz

Have you checked the link speed when the test device is connected to the satellite unit? >> Speed is 1,9 Gb

I had the same installation with ADSL until yesterday and the speed in all 3 satellites was almost the same. Now the main satellite is ok (600 Mbs) but the 2 others have a speed that is between 20 to 50 Mbs, far from expected.

Thanks David,

Jay

Options
2022-06-28 08:42:58

@Djaypee Thanks for the reply.

Can I have a picture of the signal source on one of the satellite Deco? (maybe the one is nearer the main Deco M9 plus)

May I know the model number of your smartphone?

For Deco M9 plus, the maximum link speed on 5ghz is 867m/s, the wireless link speed could not reach 1.9G so could you please also share with me a picture of the link speed on your smartphone?

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
2022-06-28 09:53:34

@David-TP 

Hi David,

My smartphone is a Huawei Mate 20 Pro

Here is a picture of the main deco 9 plus:

And the 2 others:

Hope that helps,

Jay

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 258