TPLink Archer TX3000E Issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-30 07:09:43
Model: Archer TX3000E  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Good day, I have a concern regarding the product TPLink Archer TX3000E.

I am connecting to my 5Ghz connection on Wifi (Router is RE205 AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender)

>I am able to see the 5Ghz network however I am unable to connect to it. (Password is correct. Other devices can easily connect to it)

>Temporary solution I found is to change the adapter settings in Device Manager. (802.11n/ac/ax Wireless Mode Value into 802.11n or 802.11ac *vice versa)

>During the day the connection would sometimes drop and would not connect unless I switch the above adapter setting or disable and enable the adapter. The next day upon opening the computer. It will usually not connect to 5G network and will require me to change or diagnose or disable and enable the adapter)

*Other device connected to the 5G network doesn't drop or have a hard time connecting to the 5G network

As for the 2.4Ghz network. There is some rare cases that the connection is also dropped during the day.

Note: Issues only occurred the past few weeks. 

Thanks for the help

Options
2 Reply
Re:TPLink Archer TX3000E Issues
2022-07-05 05:32:18

Hello   @Erwinn 

Thank you for the feedback,it possible, it is recommended to test the PC with TX3000E with Wifi . Or set up a different 5Ghz Wi-Fi name for range extender and see if Range extender 5Ghz is stable. 

• You could change 5Ghz channels to 36/40/44/48 and reconfigure the range extender 
  • Download Intel Chipset Driver for TX3000E adapter and see if this helps improve the stability
Options
Re:TPLink Archer TX3000E Issues
2022-07-07 04:23:54
Thank you for your feed back. I tried to download the intel chipset driver but to no avail. It still sometimes disconnect randomly. And when I initially turn on my pc my wifi cannot automatically connect to the 5G network. One thing I noticed is if I connect my phone to the 5G network. My PC will then be able to connect to the 5G network as well(This is during the time the PC is turned on).
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 285

Replies: 2

Related Articles