Archer C3150 network monitoring

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-01 01:07:24 - last edited 2022-07-05 09:48:50
Model: Archer C3150  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello everyone, 

I have a set of Archer c3150 device in my workplace. They are all operating as APs. The issue is that we have a lot of delay in our network (eg. ping, internet connection, file transfer... etc) I want to know how can I monitor this network via some of the well known apps such as MRTG, PRTG, Grafan,... etc. I have these apps installed in my office, the question is (Does Archer c3150 supports protocols such as Sflow, Netflow, Node exporter and Bandwidth monitoring? I have SNMP installed and configured, but I need to know what is the exact cause of this delay? what are the protocols that are consuming the network bandwidth?

Thanks 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C3150 network monitoring
2022-07-01 11:31:38 - last edited 2022-07-02 12:01:14

@Azizesawi 

Archer C3150 supports SNMP, which you could use with the apps you've mentioned - that's described in its user guide - Chapter 13.10.

Now given that you're using Archer AC3150 in AP mode, it may render this feature unavailable - here's more on why's that.

I would suggest you to check if SNMP is available in AP mode for your C3150 and configure if it is.

If it's not available in AP mode switch to router mode, configure the SNMP and then switch back to AP mode, then check if it's available.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 410

Replies: 1