TP-Link Archer C6 V3.2 Smart Connect & MU-MIMO

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-02 18:03:24 - last edited 2022-08-19 08:10:23
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.14 Build 20211118 rel.43110

Hello, Dear Community Members and Admins, I need some help, I have a Tp-link Archer C6 V3.2 router at my home, That router has an option for enabling the smart connect which is actually used to merge both 2.4Ghz & 5Ghz bands together. When the smart connect is disabled at that time the option for MU-MIMO is showing and I have enabled that MU-MIMO feature but after that when I have activated the Smart Connect feature now I am unable to see the option for enabling the MU-MIMO feature. So, Now, My main question is that is the MU-MIMO feature is still working in Smart Connect mode because before I activated that Smart Connect mode I had already activated the MU-MIMO feature. Please confirm that if any of my devices connect to the 5G band of the router while smart connect is enabled then is still that router will able to provide the 2 X 2 MU-MIMO feature to my devices or not ??

Please give me a valid answer as soon as possible.

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-Link Archer C6 V3.2 Smart Connect & MU-MIMO
2022-07-02 23:56:47
If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options