Votes

Bandwidth Usage Reports per Device

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread [FEATURE REQUEST] Bandwidth control options for Deco series. Please vote on the main thread.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread [FEATURE REQUEST] Bandwidth control options for Deco series. Please vote on the main thread.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-11 15:15:58 - last edited 2022-11-03 11:08:32
Tags: #Monthly/weekly reports
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.9

View bandwidth usage graphs real-time, or call up reports showing daily, weekly, monthly usage per device (and for WAN overall usage)

This is kinda essential for anyone trying to keep tabs on bandwidth usage of devices on their network.

I had this functionality on my 4 y.o. Google Wifi, so it's been a step backward for me to install Deco x60 and lose visibility of activity on my network.

"Number of users connected per day" isn't a metric that is of any relevance to me if have no idea how much bandwidth they used!

(Couldn't find a request for this in Feature Requests, although there are multiple threads on this throughout the forum.

Does that mean its not being given any consideration?)

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 203

Replies: 0

Tags

Monthly/weekly reports