TL-WA850RE disconnecting continuously

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-12 02:47:33
Model: TL-WA850RE  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version:

I have a problem in my wifi extender (model: TL-WA850RE (IN) ver 7.0) that it lost its connection again and again continuously. All lights in my extender blinks continuously. It seems like the repeater is turning on and off continously. 

Can I get a solution for this issue.

Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-WA850RE disconnecting continuously
2022-07-13 03:05:15

Hello  @Shejubaby 

May I know how the LED changes on the range extender when a problem occurs.

If factory reset the range extender and put  it in default state, will the RE reboot or all the led blink? 

• RESET: With the extender powered on, use a pin to press the RESET button (pinhole) until all the LEDs flash once.

If the reboot behavior stops after reset can I know the model of router? How long the extender has been working with the same wifi router? Thanks!

Options
Re:TL-WA850RE disconnecting continuously
2022-07-13 03:19:42

I have done reset many times and I have the same issue.

The issue of all light blinking for every second. 

Some times it working normally but not more than 15 to 20 minutes.

Model of the range extender? 

Model : TL-WA850RE 

How long the extender has been working in the same wifi router? 

I have brought the range extender two years ago and I have connected to the same wifi network from that day itself. 

Solla-topee wrote

Hello  @Shejubaby 

May I know how the LED changes on the range extender when a problem occurs.

If factory reset the range extender and put  it in default state, will the RE reboot or all the led blink? 

• RESET: With the extender powered on, use a pin to press the RESET button (pinhole) until all the LEDs flash once.

If the reboot behavior stops after reset can I know the model of router? How long the extender has been working with the same wifi router? Thanks!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 315

Replies: 2

Related Articles