Deco M5 LED turned red. But i still have internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-15 05:18:57
Tags: #Red light
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

My Deco M5 has the latest firmware. I have 6 units around my house. I've been using it for a couple of weeks but suddenly the led light on all the units turned red. I still have internet so i don't know what's wrong. I've tried refreshing several times but nothing happens. This is the 2nd time it has happened. The 1st time it happened i rebooted all the units. After a while the lights all turned green. I don't want to have to keep doing this every time the lights turn red. And i don't get why i still have internet when they turn red. Please help!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco M5 LED turned red. But i still have internet
2022-07-18 15:34:21

@steaklover88 Have you checked for any errors in the error log (use the webpage for your main Deco)

Options
Re:Deco M5 LED turned red. But i still have internet
2022-07-20 10:04:27

@steaklover88 

It is also suggested to change whether there is any DNS filtering or access control on the main router.

Deco will send some DNS requests for online checking and sometimes if the DNS request is blocked, the LED will turn red but the internet connection of Deco would not be affected.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options