Something wrong with Cloud Service

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-15 08:02:56 - last edited 2022-07-15 11:03:03
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: Unable to check

Tapo security cameras offline. Cannot check deco status as android deco app showing error: "something wrong with cloud service". How to fix this remotely? I'm travelling. Everything was working OK last night.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Something wrong with Cloud Service-Solution
2022-07-15 08:37:16 - last edited 2022-07-15 11:03:03

@kepu 

Hi!

OK with help of our cable operator, I was able to power cycle our cable modem. Now deco and tapo working fine again. So the problem was not in tp-link products but cisco cable modem.

Can you please change deco error message to something more descriptive. Our home network was down but message was saying something wrong with cloud service.

Thanks,

Kepu

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Something wrong with Cloud Service-Solution
2022-07-15 08:37:16 - last edited 2022-07-15 11:03:03

@kepu 

Hi!

OK with help of our cable operator, I was able to power cycle our cable modem. Now deco and tapo working fine again. So the problem was not in tp-link products but cisco cable modem.

Can you please change deco error message to something more descriptive. Our home network was down but message was saying something wrong with cloud service.

Thanks,

Kepu

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Something wrong with Cloud Service
2022-07-15 11:03:51

@kepu 

Thanks for the suggestion.

I will note down and report to the senior engineers.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 425

Replies: 2

Related Articles